Unlike those balloons and clowns, the party favors you choose are something permanent, a token of appreciation that your child’s friends can bring home with them. Every time your child’s friends sees those party favors, they will remember that special day, and your son or daughter.
So how do you choose the perfect party favors, and what will it take to create those special memories? Here are some sweet party favor ideas your child, and their friends, are sure to love:
- Use personalized candy bar wrappers as place settings — Whether you are inviting a few of your child’s best friends or the entire neighborhood, you will need place settings to keep the party organized. Personalized candy wrappers are perfect party favors, and something guests are sure to remember.
- Customized Hershey bars — Everyone loves Hershey chocolate, so why not give everyone a sweet memento of the birthday party? The kids are sure to love the sweet treat, and the wrapper will serve as a fitting memento of your child’s special day.
- Set up a candy-themed sundae bar. You are serving ice cream and cake anyway, so why not take it to another level with a make-your-own-sundae bar? Just set out an assortment of candies and other toppings and let the guests make their own sweet treats.
- The golden ticket contest – Whether you remember the Gene Wilder classic or the more recent remake, there is nothing like a Willy Wonka-themed birthday party. Start with an assortment of personalized candy bars, then add a golden ticket to one of the lucky place settings. The golden ticket recipient can trade their prize for something special, something they will remember for a long time to come.
- A lollipop centerpiece – Every birthday party needs a fun centerpiece, and a bouquet of lollipops is always the perfect choice. Just order some personalized lollipops with the names of each guests, so the kids can pick out their special treats as the party moves on.
- Candy-filled water bottles – Everyone loves candy, so why not order some personalized water bottles and fill them with an assortment of sweat treats? The guests will love this useful party favor, and so will the guest of honor.
- Valentine’s Day style messages – Remember those personalized candy hearts, and how they were a staple of Valentine’s Day when you were in school? You can recreate the excitement for your child and their friends with a variety of specially messaged candy bars. Everyone can choose their favorite, or you can create grab bags filled with these sweet and special treats.
Every parent wants their child’s birthday party to be special, and those wonderful memories are as close as your favorite candy bars. From personalized Hershey bars and message-laden candy wrappers to water bottles filled with something sweet, you can create amazing memories for your child and give every guest something great to take home.